Wednesday, February 9, 2022

[C2C Crochet] The Needdle case (corner to corner technique).

This year I plan to replenish my collection of C2C crochet items with new ideas. I already have in my collection of crocheted items using C2C technique: blankets, a blanket for a doll, pillows, a phone case, a case for a thermal cup, coasters for a cup, a needle holder, bags for various little things, an advent calendar in the form of bags. This time I decided to make a case for storing needles.

In this step-by-step tutorial, I'll introduce you to crochet with a corner-to-corner crochet technique that I use to crochet a needle case. I suggest you crochet just such a pink needle case with button.



Video review of the pink needle case.




You can add this picture with a needle case to the board in Pinterest so as not to lose the interesting idea of crocheting a craft accessory.



Prepare your favorite crochet hook and yarn for a needle case using C2C technique.

I provide a pixel chart below, but if you need help figuring out how to crochet in C2C technique (corner to corner), please refer to my publications "How to Crochet Corner to Corner (C2C)" and "How to Decrease in C2C Crochet", which has a photo instructions.



Materials and tools:

- Crochet hook, size 2,00 mm.

My Favorite Crochet Hook - Etimo Rose Tulip. 

- Yarn (colors: pink) - I use yarn "Businka", Camtex (110 m/50 g).



- Soft Felt Fabric
- Pink treads 
- Needle 
- Button with "Handmade with love"


C2C pattern:

Size: 14*10 blocks.



To start, crochet a 14 by 10 cell fabric.



Crochet along the edge with single crochets. This is what row 1 looks like.



Crochet the second row with single crochets.



From a sheet of felt, it is necessary to cut a rectangular piece a little smaller in size than a crocheted fabric.



Sew on a button.



Sew the felt piece to the crochet piece. And make a buttonhole.





Crocheted using the C2C technique, a case for needles is ready



Finished size of a needle case in a circle: 3"×4,5" although yours may be slighting smaller or bigger depending on your tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment